Standard Audio System
The easy-to-operate standard RDX audio system offers clear, dynamic sound with seven speakers around the cabin, including an 8-inch subwoofer. A large display at the top of the instrument panel provides detailed audio information.
- A speed-sensitive volume control increases the audio gain automatically as road speed increases.
- When driving into a new area, the automatic preset select button allows you to preset the most powerful stations. Push it again and your original presets return.
The system can accommodate a wide variety of audio sources, which include:
- USB Audio Interface7 for iPod®8
- MP3- and WMA6-compatible CD player
- AM/FM with RDS readout
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio4 which has more than 170 channels of digital programming and near-CD quality sound
- Auxiliary input jack
- The ability to interface with a Pandora® application45 loaded onto a paired iPhone
- 4 SiriusXM Satellite Radio, NavTraffic and NavWeather subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. Not all vehicles are capable of receiving all services offered by SiriusXM. Current information and features may not be available in all locations, or on all receivers. SiriusXM is not responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in the NavTraffic or NavWeather service or their use in the vehicle. XM satellite service is available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. SiriusXM Internet Radio service is available throughout our satellite service area and in AK, HI and PR. © 2013 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
- 6 Windows Media® Audio is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft® Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- 7 The USB Audio Interface is used for direct connection to and control of some current digital audio players and other USB devices that contain MP3, WMA or AAC music files. Some USB devices with security software and digital rights-protected files may not work. Please see your local Acura dealer for details on compatibility.
- 8 Currently includes fifth generation or later Apple iPod, and all generations of iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, or iPhone®. iPod® and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- 45 Compatible with select smartphones. Your wireless carrier's rate plans apply.